Monday, November 17, 2008

Old Bay Pasta, so easy and oh so good!!

- 1 Box of Pasta of Choice (I like Linguini or Fettuchini for this)

- Shrimps and Sea Scallops, amount to taste, I would say that 1 1/2 cups each for 4-6 servings is enough .. I eyeball it and just add what I think I want

- Heavy whipping cream, 2-3 cups

- white cooking wine, about 2 cups

- Old Bay Seasoning, minced garlic (or garlic powder), salt and pepper









Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.

Put cream into a large frying pan (or pot) and heat over medium heat.
When it starts warming up, add cooking wine.
Add some salt and pepper and a bunch of old bay. Bring to a light simmer for a few minutes then taste ... add more seasoning if required.

Add seascallops to the sauce, let cook for 1 minute then add shrimps. Cook for about 4-5 minutes until shrimps turn pink.


Mix sauce with pasta and serve.

1 comment:

the little ladybugs said...

This is great! I was just telling a friend that Old Bay is good on just about anything.